NC-2 is used to control the filling of dry air into the cabinet. So the desired relativehumidity in the cabinet can be reached. For example if 5%RH is the required condition, then the dry air will stop to fill whileŷ5%RH is reached. The dry air can be nitrogen, CO2 or inert gas. However nitrogen is the most frequently used dry air for a nitrogen cabinet. Traditional nitrogen cabinet allows the N2 to fill all the time continuously. After NC-2 is adapted, there will be 70~90% of N2 can be saved.
- Energy Saving: Dry air will no longer to fill continuously. It consumesonly 20w/hour while the filling solenoid of NC-2 is activated.
- Easy to install: Any of traditional nitrogen cabinet can be upgraded by adding NC-2 within 20 minutes. And then huge waste of nitrogen can be saved permanently.
- Sensor Calibration reminding: NC-2 can be connected to a PC through intranet network. All of the data of temperature and relative humidity will be recorded and the fluctuation will be shown in the graph.
- Operation Range: -20~60ƨ, 0~99% RH
- Precision of Temperature Sensor: ±0.5°C
- Precision of Humidity Sensor: ±3% RH
- Resolution of Temperature: 0.1°C
- Resolution of Humidity: 0.1% RH
- Dimension: W220*H70*D160 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Power: 110V, 50/60Hz